 |
| Translation: "I will share the gift by filling Christmas with magic!`` |
Holy cow time has gone by soooo fast! I'm almost to the 1/4 way mark! Sorry, I didn't write last week! The internet place hadn't paid for the internet so it was closed ;( dang it. But the good news was I got to talk with my family! And that was amazing! I really don't remember too well what happened three weeks ago or two weeks or this week so I'm just gonna try to lump everything together.
So first of all, once again my pictures have been lost. I lent the memory card to our District leader and he seems to have misplaced it. I'm trying not to make him feel too bad about it because he feels pretty bad. But the good news is most of the photos are already sent home and I have more cards to use! But still, it's kind of a bummer.
Christmas here was insane. I don't remember what happened when. But basically, all we did was eat. Members, investigators, less actives, drunks on the street... everyone was inviting us to come and eat food at their house. But not just any food. . . TAMALES!!!! They are delicious but I'm pretty sure I've eaten enough to hold off for another year. We visited almost every member in over 3 days and ate at least one tamale at almost everyone. Then they would send us home with like 12 more. Our fridge was sooooo full! The other thing they serve a lot here kinda like the states are Cookies! But they all come in packages and they just eat a ton of them! That and sweets!
 |
| Christmas Eve Sweets and Food |
 |
| My Comapero Loco |
 |
More food from our Presidente de Rama. It was soooooo good! |
Man, I was soooo full! The cool thing was on New Year's
Eve we had dinner with our Branch President and his family! We had turkey which was soooooo good! But I was so full it was kinda hard to enjoy it. Right at 12 is when everyone lights off all of their fireworks so it's basically impossible to sleep! Then we got to talk
to our families on Christmas Day and continued eating food. OH! I also was helping Hna Suceli set up skype so they could talk with their brother who is on his mission and guess who his companion is!!!??? ELDER COE!!! One of the coolest kids from the CCM! I was so pumped to say hi to him but that was all.
No comments:
Post a Comment